Yamaha Factory Ride Award Returns
Yamaha Motor Canada is pleased to announce the continuation of its popular bLU cRU Factory Ride Award program for the 2022 outdoor motocross season. This unique award gives amateur racers the chance to win complimentary use of a YZ motorcycle for the following race season, in addition to a $2,500 Yamaha parts credit.
The 2022 bLU cRU Factory Ride Award will be presented to the Yamaha rider with the most cumulative points at each of the country’s three biggest amateur motocross events: the Western Canadian Amateur National (WCAN) in Kamloops, BC, the Eastern Canadian Amateur National (ECAN) in Deschambault, QC, and the Walton TransCan Grand National Championship in Walton, ON.
“We could not be happier to bring the ‘factory’ dream to 3 MX riders again this season. From the ground up, we have shaped our dirt bike lineup to boast one of the most comprehensive step-up structures in the industry. Our goal is to offer the necessary tools to compete and excel at every level; the Yamaha Factory Ride award is an extension of this commitment. This award has proven to recognize bright future stars of our sport. We look forward to finding out who will be next to join the bLU cRU when the checkered flag flies at these premier events!” – Bryan Hudgin, National Manager, Marketing – Yamaha Motor Canada.
How Do You Win?
The bLU cRU Factory Ride Award will be presented to the amateur Yamaha rider with the most cumulative points in a maximum of 3 classes who has registered a Yamaha as their race bike in the aforementioned races.
- Contest open only to amateur Yamaha riders.
- Rider must be a resident of Canada.
- Yamaha unit must be purchased in Canada.
- A maximum of (2) units can be used at each of the 3 events.
- Rider cannot be an employee of Yamaha Motor Canada or one of its dealerships.
- Winner is only eligible for one prize (cannot win at multiple events).
- Winner must commit to racing on Yamaha product for the next season before prize will be awarded.