The automnal Championship, a premiere at Deschambault !
Prestigious and friendly, these are the two words that come to mind when we think of the NORTHEAST KING & QUEEN CHAMPIONSHIP. This race day aims to bring together racers from Quebec and its surrounding areas for a colorful weekend. The diversity of classes allows you to race whatever your level, whether in the friendly class up to the PRO-AM which will bring together the best racers from the North East. The objective is that everyone find what fits their needs and enjoy the racing experience on the legendary Motocross Deschambault circuit. The Deschambault team is preparing a circuit and an organization as great as the national ECAN in an automnal version. Take out your most beautiful clothes worthy of royalty because you have the chance to leave crowned (Literally) like a king or queen.
Trophies and Prizes
Unique trophies will be awarded to the top 3 in each class. Only the winners of each class will be crowned and bring home the title of Northeast King & Queen.
Money prizes will be awarded to the women’s 17+ and PRO-AM classes.
- Cost $20 per adult (12 years +) and $10 for 7-11 year olds. Free for ages 6 and under. These fees also apply to Motocross Deschambault members.
- Parking $10 per night. (Free for holders of a Motocross Deschambault parking pass)
- Saturday and Monday practice $45 open to the public. (Free for Motocross Deschambault members)
Self-service, first come first served! No reservations available.
Registration for races:
100% of registrations are done online at the following link (DEADLINE OCTOBER 6 AT MIDNIGHT):
- ** Number of participants are limited to 42 in each class **
- * Transponders rental available for 20$
- Cost of big track registration: $40+tx
- Small track registration cost: $35+tx
- FREE FRIENDLY CLASS. What is the friendly class dedicated to adults? This one is dedicated to people who want to stretch themselves a little during on Sunday. No pressure, no laptiming, just fun to enhance your Sunday of the long weekend to end the season on a good note!
- Two Stroke Premix OPEN
- Women 9-16 years
- Women 17 years+
- Supermini (9-16)
- Beginner OPEN
- Junior OPEN
- Intermediate OPEN
- PRO-AM OPEN
- Junior Veteran 30 years +
- Veteran Master 30 years +
- Veteran 40 years + OPEN
- Veteran 50 years + OPEN
- Friendly Class
- PW 50cc 4-8 years Stock
- PW 50cc 4-8 years Modified
- 50cc 4-6 years
- 50cc 7-8 years
- 50cc OPEN
- 50cc Electric